We believe that quality over quantity is the key to providing our members with the best possible experience. By limiting our membership, we can ensure that each member receives the attention and care they deserve.
Put yourself first, As a member, you'll get: UNLIMITED MONTHLY TREATMENTS tailored to your condition. Treatments include a combination of: Shock Wave Physiotherapy, PEMF, Oxygen Therapy, Laser Therapy, Red Light Therapy, Infrared, Ultrasound, Iontophoresis, Manual Therapy, Stretch Therapy, Medical Massage, Percussion Massage or Super human protocol. Your individual program will be created during your first visit. Note: Membership lasts 3 months. In case of early termination, the amount for the monthly membership is due until the end of the 3 month period.
Refer a friend, get rewarded! Your friends get $10, and you get $25 when they join our membership program. To qualify, simply provide your friend's name and email address when they sign up. Rewards will be applied within 30 days of your friend's sign-up
By purchasing a membership plan from Alfred's Wellness Center, you agree to the following:
1. First month payment is required for sign up for any membership plan and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month. Please contact business directly to modify the monthly billing date.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the end of the term will be subject to charge. (only applies to membership plans with fixed minimum terms and not month to month plans.).
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-payment has been processed.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for monthly payment of membership fees.
6. The business you are purchasing the membership from is in no way, responsible or obligated to pay for a member’s insufficient fund fees.
7. The business from whom who you are purchasing a membership from retains the right to auto-draft a member’s dues on their credit or debit card each month until the membership term has expired, or until a member cancels or pauses their membership (if permitted by the business).
8. Members may request a pause of a membership by contacting the selling business directly.
9. All membership plan cancellation requests, to the extent allowed by the member’s individual plan, will take effect at the end of the monthly term during which the business was notified.
10. All membership cancellation requests must be submitted to the business email on record. It is a member's responsibility to ensure that a confirmation has been received by email. Business is not responsible for a member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of a dispute, member is responsible for producing a copy of their request and the business confirmation for review. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence, then the business is not obligated to refund membership dues debited from a member’s account.
11. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.